The Arts Division and the Cultural Division of the Federal Chancellery of Austria (Bundeskanzleramt) now accepts applications for START-scholarships 2015 to support young artist. In total 95 scholarships are given to:
- visual artists (10 scholarships)
- architects and designers (10 scholarships)
- photo artists (5 scholarships)
- video and media artists (5 scholarships)
- fashion designers (5 scholarships)
- musicians and performing artists (35 scholarships)
- film artists (5 scholarships)
- writers (15 scholarships)
- cultural managers (5 scholarships)
The START-grants have a term of 6 months and are endowed with EUR 6.600.
Applications are only accepted by artists who are Austrian citizens or live in Austria for at least three years.
Send your written application (in German) until March 31, 2015 (postmark) to:
Sektion II - Kunst
>> Further details and application forms: http://www.ifk.ac.at/index.php/actual-calls.html (in German)